- We spend 2 hours in your home gathering information about the scope of your project(s), assessing your needs and wishlist item(s), examining all facets of the space(s), taking in project timeline considerations, and discussing project investment.
- We take time to getting to know you, understanding your lifestyle, needs, desires, style, vision and goals and how your project will better improve the way you live.
- We complete a walk-through of the proposed project area(s) and formulate a practical plan of how your home could be updated whether you do it yourself or hire us to implement the plan for you.
- We provide you with ideas of furniture, accessories, fabrics, and paint color to create a one-of-a-kind design plan that suits your style.
- We may provide alternative space planning and furniture placement options for better flow and form as determined.
- We may take measurements and photos of your space for additional services as requested.
- Upon request, we may come in hand with samples of materials to give you an idea of what to consider, if you intend to complete the project(s) yourself.
- Please note no actual design work occurs at this stage. No specific items or products will be recommended during this initial meeting.
DESIGNER BY YOUR SIDE
- We offer ongoing design expertise and support when you need guidance related to any design aspects of your project.
- Perfect if you need more than a 2-hour consultation, but don’t need to retain us for full design services.
- Services range from product sourcing and purchase recommendations, guidance in room design, floor plans and layout ideas, specifying paint colors, ordering samples, liaison meeting with trades and vendors, onsite appointments and walk-throughs … and more!
- 20 hour minimum.
- Hours are to be used within 3 months.
- Service is nonrefundable, if all hours are not used; no pro-rated refunds.
- Renewable if your project takes longer than anticipated.
- We do not manage your project; however, we can be a resource alongside your tradespeople.
DESIGNER FOR A DAY
- We take the stress and anxiety out of specific parts of a project you find overwhelming, whether you are finalizing a new home build or remodeling your existing home. We do the hard work for you and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Receive expert guidance without committing to full home design services.
- Great introduction to our design services for future projects.
- One day, 6-hour work session.
- Services in our 6-hour time blocks may include, but are not limited to: space planning and reviewing design plans and layout, guidance for kitchen and bath design, sourcing and selections of various finishes and furnishings, in-person meetings and communication with clients or trades.
- Selections services range from flooring options, floor or wall tiles, backsplash and grout recommendations, countertops, cabinetry finish/color/style and hardware selections, kitchen appliances, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, paint colors for walls/ceiling/trim, wallpaper selections, lighting, and furnishings.
- You make the final decisions and purchases.
SPACE PLANNING AND CONCEPT DESIGN
- Struggling to have a clear vision on how to design your space? Having a conceptual visualization of your project space is a must before undertaking a major remodeling project.
- We offer 2D and 3D renderings to give you a preview of what your new space would look like in any area of your home.
- Following our consultation time, we will come and take measurements, meet alongside our/your contractor hired to do the work.
- Our estimated turnaround time is approximately 4 weeks. If needed sooner, there may be a rush fee added.
- We will submit a presentation and you will have the ability to make a 1 time change, up to 3 revisions in that space.
- Our designs do not contain precise finishes or specific product selections; it is conceptual only. If you want specific products and selections, we are happy to add that onto another design service.
ONE DAY RESTYLE
- Want to freshen an area of your home without spending a fortune? We can rework that area using what you have – and not spend a dime on new items!
- One day, 6-hour work session.
- We “shop” within your home to give it a new look.
- We do not bring any accessories or decor items. This service is 100% repurposing what you already have.
- “Final reveal” will be same day; homeowner must be off-site until service is completed.
- Multiple rooms can be done for an additional fee.
- Available for interiors and exteriors.
- We bring our large color boards and select colors that complement existing finishes throughout the space like tile, flooring, and stone.
- For exteriors, we develop a beautiful color scheme that plays up the strengths of your home’s unique qualities, and is sensitive to its architectural style, historical context, and surroundings.
- We provide a comprehensive, harmonious color plan for your home.
- Your color plan is a personalized roadmap to coordinate with and select the right materials, fabrics, furnishings, and accessories for every room in your home.
- Your kids can help pick paint colors for their bedrooms, too!
- We recommend and use only the best products and finishes available!
- 2-hour work session.